Blueberry & Bay Gin Cocktail
Serves: 6 Prep time: 5 mins Freeze time: 20 mins
- 1 tbs Blueberry & Bay preserve
- 35ml of Brockmans Gin
- 150ml tonic water – recipe uses Lamb & Watt original tonic water
- Lemon zest
- 3 frozen blueberries
- 1 bay leaf
1. Place a martini glass into the freezer until ice cold.
2. Add the gin and Blueberry & Bay preserve to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
3. Strain the mixture into the frozen martini glass and top up with the tonic water.
4. Garnish the cocktail with frozen blueberries, a bay leaf and a little spritz of lemon zest, then simply enjoy!